CREAMODA is the trade association of the clothing and fashion industry.
T + 32 2 238 10 11
F + 32 2 238 10 10
T + 32 2 238 10 12
Total number of employees of member companies
For the purpose of protecting common interests, CREAMODA:
• promotes the sector's interests vis-à-vis public authorities and in consultation and collective bargaining bodies at both regional and federal levels;
• addresses sectoral issues such as:
- the struggle to contain wage costs;
- promoting the industry's image;
- thematic information sessions;
- promoting contacts and exchanges between professionals in the industry.
CREAMODA also provides customised services in various areas, including economic, international and legal issues, labour relations and technology. The association encourages links between designers and manufacturers and promotes cooperation with Modo Brussels and the Flanders Fashion Institute.